Friday, June 16, 2006

The Royal tag of Four

Sorry Dhanush for not taking your old tag, But I am the first to take this tag from you :-) Here we go!

4 jobs I’ve had:

  1. Teaching basic Computer courses, Programming, small scale marketing to get projects (All this was part of a small software organization that we started after graduation)
  2. Project coordinator to support 2-3 final year Engineering project.
  3. Software Engineer, Giving demo of sw Product by going to client sites (this work sucks!)
  4. Technical Project Associate, Senior Software Engineer and now Software Consultant.

4 films I could watch again and again:

I cannot limit this to just 4, so adding more

  1. Thaniyavarthanam, Oru Vadakkan Veeragatha, Any of Priyadarshan-Mohanlal's old comedy classics
  2. Sholay, Goolmaal, DDLJ, Munnabhai MBBS
  3. Silence of the Lambs, Cast Away, Forrest Gump, Brave heart
  4. Nayakan

4 places I’ve lived in:

  1. Naduvil (My home, a small village in Kannur, Kerala)
  2. Thrissur (4 years of Engineering)
  3. Cochin, Chennai, Bangalore
  4. Now in Aalborg (Denmark)

4 TV series I like to watch:
Basically I am a TV addict and like to watch anything & everything, here are a few:

  1. Any programs related to Music - interviews, songs related programs.
  2. Good Comedy shows (film comedy related)
  3. Friends, American Idol
  4. Yes Minister, Late Show with David Letterman

4 places that I’ve been on vacation to:

  1. Munnar, Ootty, Kodaikkanal & Mysore
  2. Copenhagen, Malmo
  3. Vienna (Austria)
  4. Rome, Vatican, Venice, Florence (Italy)

4 websites I visit everyday:

  1. Google search, Gmail, News sites - rediff, BBC, malayalamanorama etc
  2. On a cricket day, cricinfo.com
  3. All my friend's blogs
  4. Moneycontrol.com (where Sensex is heading to, what is my profit/loss today??)

4 books I’d love to read again and again:

Well, I am not a good reader and I don't think I have the passion to read books again and again. But I would like to read the following again as I have read them long back

  1. Sherlock Homes
  2. Oru Deshathinte Katha
  3. Khasakinte Ithihaasam
  4. Randaamoozham

4 favourite dishes:

  1. Nan/Roti with Chicken Manchurian
  2. Chicken Biriyani
  3. Neriya Dosa (a thin dosa) with a special 'Cucumber tamarind curry', which my Mother used to make.
  4. Traditional Kerala "Sadya"

4 places where I’d like to be right now:

  1. Home!!!!
  2. Thrissur Engineering College & My hostel room there
  3. Switzerland
  4. Las Vegas

4 people I’m gonna tag:

Anybody interested? Please feel free to take this tag

5 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Cast Away, Forrest Gump, Randaamoozham - Those are my favs too!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Dhanush | ധനുഷ് said...

Oh man - I missed Deshathinte Katha. Athiraani Padamthinte Katha :)

I am amazed about the Mohanlal's Comedy coming in there. And Mammootty restricted to just 2 films. THat is very much unlike TP ;)

Munnar, Ootty, Kodaikanal, Mysore - He He College Excursions alle..

C-11 .. Hmm I wish you would like to have Jims as roomie too ;)

9:30 PM  
Blogger yetanother.softwarejunk said...

So hows your plan is going on to buy your dream hostel room, C-11 !!!

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont want to add DCH in your fav movie list..:O ???
y dont you start an audio blog...?

9:33 AM  
Blogger thahseen said...

Thanks Suneesh, for the comment on my my song. Your photographs are great too.
Trichur Engg College ?
Which year ? Comp Sci ?

:-)
Thahseen

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home